Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We are a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall, California.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara’s dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and we also offer a wide variety of stabling options so that both horses and their owners can be happy.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sundancehillsequestrian/
Congratulations to all of our Annual October Fun Show participants and to our ultimate Costume Contest winner, Toni Gillispie on Gina! We were thrilled to see some new faces at our show and to note the progress riders and mounts have made.
Click HERE for a list of win, place and show winners for all of the events at the show!
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It’s still the best barn I’ve ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
News from the Barn:
* Photos are posted from the October Fun Show. Click here to check them out!
* Have your birthday party here! If you’re interested in a birthday party at SHEC, please contact Sara. We’ve hosted events for kids and adults and they are all FUN!
* Congrats to Allie (AA), Luke (AA) and Mia (A) for bumping up a division in gymkhana in the October show! If you’re interested in participating in gymkhana, check out www.cgamudslingers.com.
- Saturday & Sunday, November 10-11: CGA Mudslingers Two-Day (Buckle) Show. See www.cgamudslingers.com for details.
- Teri at PHS in Bonsall is offering a package deal for new riders. The package consists of boots, helmet and breeches. If you get one item you get 10 percent off; two items is 15 percent off; and three items is 20 percent off. Talk to Vicki for more info.