Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We’re a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara’s dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and offers a wide variety of stabling options to keep horses and owners happy.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It’s still the best barn I’ve ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
News from the Barn:
* Our October Fun Show will be on Saturday, October 26th, starting at 9 am. Sign-ups start at 8:30 am. To learn more, find out which events we’ll be running and sign up, click here!
* We are now hosting corporate retreats and offsites. Please contact Sara or click here for more information.
* Have your birthday party here! If you’re interested in a birthday party at SHEC, please contact Sara. We’ve hosted events for kids and adults and they are all FUN!
- Saturday, September 13, 9 am: CGA Mudslingers Show. The Mudslingers gymkhana club begins its season on Saturday, September 13. To register, you can go to their website at: www.cgamudslingers.com.
- Saturday, October 26, 9 am: SHEC October Fun Show. Join us for our annual fun show. Click through to get your information and registration form here.
- Teri at PHS in Bonsall is offering a package deal for new riders. The package consists of boots, helmet and breeches. If you get one item you get 10 percent off; two items is 15 percent off; and three items is 20 percent off. Talk to Vicki for more info.