Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We are a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall, California.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara’s dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and we also offer a wide variety of stabling options so that both horses and their owners can be happy.
We also offer birthday parties, corporate team-building retreats and horses for lease.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It’s still the best barn I’ve ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
News from the Barn:
* Thank you to all of the wranglers who helped in summer camps! We’re headed to the annual wranglers’ fun trip, this year at Six Flags Magic Mountain on Sunday, August 19.
* A big congrats to all who participated in our annual August rodeo. We loved seeing so many new riders in their first-ever rodeo.
* Adult horse camps were amazing this summer and filled up fast, even when we added a week. We hope to do more of these types of camps in the future. Grown-ups love summer horse camp too!
* The CGA Mudslingers gymkhana season is about to start. See www.cgamudslingers.com for details.
- Saturday, August 18: CGA Mudslingers Year-End Awards.
- Saturday, September 8: First show of the season for the CGA Mudslingers.
- Saturday, October 20: The Sundance Hills Equestrian Annual Fun Show & Costume contest!
- Teri at PHS in Bonsall is offering a package deal for new riders. The package consists of boots, helmet and breeches. If you get one item you get 10 percent off; two items is 15 percent off; and three items is 20 percent off. Talk to Vicki for more info.