At Sundance Hills, we offer a variety of stabling options so both horses and owners are comfortable. Please note that effective on June 1st, 2023 we will be changing our business model. Therefore, in order to board a horse at SHEC you need to meet ONE of the following criteria:
- The horse is ridden by the owner in a lesson at least once a week.
- The horse will be used in (3) lessons each week by a rider in the riding program or is a lease horse used in the lesson program.
- The horse belongs to an employee at SHEC.
Barn Stall with Run
These stalls are perfect for the show horse, or even for a horse who needs a little more room. Stall Dimensions: 16' x 14' with a 15' x 12' attached run. Barn stalls have mats, automatic waterers and are fully light. $195 / base rate
These stalls stay fairly dry during the winter. (They are usually fully dry under the shelter), and they dry quickly after a rain. Stall Dimensions: 40' x 24' with an additional 16' x 16' HUGE 3-sided shelter attached. This stall also has an automatic waterer and is perfect for a horse that needs a little more room. $195/base rate per horse
40' x 16' Stall
This stall is roomy, stays dry in the winter and is perfect for a larger horse who needs more room to roam. Stall Dimensions: 40' x 16' with a huge 3-sided shelter covering about 1/3 of the stall. This stall also has an automatic waterer. $295 / base rate
The dry lot is great for the horse who needs to be with a "herd." Horses in this pen are fed the same thing twice daily. No hind shoes allowed. $195/base rate
24' x 24' Stall
These stalls have an an 8' x 12' shelter, but no auto waterers; water troughs only. $230/ base rate
12' x 24' Stall
These stalls are great for the horse that gets out regularly These stalls have a shade covering half the stall, and some of our others have a shelter covering 1/3 of the stall. $195/base rate
- Base rate does NOT include hay. You cannot provide your own hay. We feed our hay daily and charge the hay per flake separately on your monthly invoice. We have Alfalfa, bermuda, timothy and teff available. Hay prices are subject to change monthly.
- Daily manure shoveling in all stalls
- Daily feeding of hay and watering
- Board is $20 more April - November because we use a feed through Fly Control