Some of our many amenities are listed below.
- On-Site Experienced Manager
- A large 220' x 90' fully lit arena wetted and dragged 4-5x / week.
- A 100' x 200' Arena wetted and dragged 4-5x / week.
- 50' Round Pen
- Two Wash Racks
- Locked Tack Rooms with Security Systems
- Permanent Restroom Facilities & Porta Potty
- Manure is hauled off property every 3 days
- Fly control mandatory April - November
- Veterinary, Chiropractic, & Farrier clinics held regularly to reduce costs
- All Stalls mucked daily
- Horses fed twice daily- option of Bermuda, Alfalfa, Teff & Timothy
- Option to have your horse on a Freedom Feeder
Individual Horse Care Services
- Turnouts- Are 20 min long and are done in the arena or round pen- $10
- Grooming- $10
- Bathing (with owner provided shampoo & conditioner)- $20
- Bathing (with SHEC provided shampoo & conditioner)- $30
- Lunging on Line- $25
- Hoof Picking- $5
- Riding/Schooling- $50 (price dependent upon length of ride).
- Flymasking/Blanketing - $30/mo
- Supplement Feeding- $15/month for 1x a day, or $30/month for 2x a day
- 2-3 Horse Trailer Parking- $50/month
- 4+ Horse Trailer Parking- $75/month
- 1 Ride= $50
- Packages are available. Please contact us for pricing.
Gymkhana Show Pricing
- Coaching for one day $30
- Trailering to an event $60+ per horse
- Day lease for a show $60 and up
Do you like the idea of allowing your horse to graze all day long as they would naturally do in the wild? If so, we offer freedom feeders which allow your horse to do just that! We fill the feeder with a bale of either bermuda, teff, orchard or timothy and when the feeder runs low we add another bale to the feeder. Allowing your horse to graze daily helps eliminate stomach ulcers, colic, prevents boredom, behavioral issues, etc. It also allows many owners the ability to eliminate expensive weight building supplements and grains.
Cost of the freedom feeder is as follows (All prices are subject to change):
- $105 for the freedom feeder
- $10 for hooks to support the freedom feeder
You must then select your choice of grass hay:
- Bermuda: $30/bale
- Orchard: $43/bale
- Teff: $38/bale
- Timothy: $48/bale
Base rate for board does not include hay. You will be charged for the amount of bales your horse consumes monthly.
***** Cost of hay fluctuates monthly, therefore prices are subject to change *****
You can also visit the Freedom Feeder Website to learn more about the feeders and their health benefits.