PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR AN UPDATE FROM SUNDANCE HILLS IN THE WAKE OF THE CORONAVIRUS.
Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We’re a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara’s dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and offers a wide variety of stabling options to keep horses and owners happy.
Whether you’re looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It’s still the best barn I’ve ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
News from the Barn:
* SUMMER CAMPS! We have scheduled our summer camps–beginner camps, advanced camps and adult camps. For more information, click here.
* STAY ON TOP OF ALL THE LATEST NEWS via our newsletter here.
* Please remember to park in one of our parking lots, not on Caminito Quieto! Our lower lot has a lot of marked parking spaces.
* Know a Girl Scout or Boy Scout working on their Horsemanship Badge? SHEC has been hosting Scouting events. Contact Sara for more info.
- POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN. March 14, 2020, starting at 8 am: CGA Mudslingers Show. The Mudslingers gymkhana club will be hosting their first show of 2020 at their “home” arena of Green Acres in Temecula. To register, you can go to the Mudslinger’s website at: www.cgamudslingers.com.