Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We're a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara's dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and offers a wide variety of stabling options to keep horses and owners happy.
Whether you're looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
For information about precautions we are taking in light of COVID-19, please click here. These safety measures apply to all of our riders.
There is no place I'd rather be. We love Sara and her property. Everyone there is family. I've known Sara for years! I'm so blessed to be a part of this amazing barn.Toni Gillispie
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It's still the best barn I've ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
News from the Barn:
* IT'S SHOW SEASON! Our SHEC Gymkahana Team is riding Saturday, December 19 at CRC Ranch in Temecula. Check out a video of our riders from the November two-day show. Come and cheer on your SHEC riders. The show starts at 8 am and admission to watch is free. For more information on Mudslingers gymkhana shows, click here.
* ENJOY THE NEW ARENA LIGHTS! We've made the investment to install lights in the upper arena to extend training time for our equestrians. Lights go off at 7 pm.
* STAY ON TOP OF ALL THE LATEST NEWS via our newsletter here.
* Please remember to park in one of our parking lots, not on Caminito Quieto! Our lower lot has a lot of marked parking spaces.
* Know a Girl Scout or Boy Scout working on their Horsemanship Badge? SHEC has hosted some great Scouting events and we hope to host more in the future! Contact Sara for more info.