Welcome to Sundance Hills Equestrian Center!
We're a full-service, family-friendly boarding and training facility nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of Bonsall.
It was once a dream of owner-manager Sara Krause-Whyte to have her own boarding facility where horse lovers could meet, ride together and mingle with others who shared the same passion. Sara's dream became reality not long ago and has blossomed ever since.
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center (SHEC) proudly caters to English and Western disciplines and offers a wide variety of stabling options to keep horses and owners happy.
Whether you're looking to enjoy a little time in the saddle, pick up some new skills, try a new sport such as gymkhana or compete at a more advanced level, there is a little something for everyone here at Sundance Hills.
Best stable around, highly recommended. I drive 30 min to get there and it is absolutely worth it.Sasha
I rode here for a few years while living in San Diego. It's still the best barn I've ever been to. Relaxed, calm and drama free. If I ever return, I will be boarding my horse here!Jamie Moog
* OCTOBER FUN SHOW: We'll be hosting our fun show on Saturday, October 28, starting at 9 am.
* MERCHANDISE! We have new merchandise reflecting our new logo. Check out our tanks, tees and sun shirts in gorgeous colors and a variety of sizes!
* PONY PARTIES: We're now offering pony parties at our place or yours. Our ponies love to party and travel. Click here for more info.
* NEXT MUDSLINGERS GYMKHANA SHOW -- The next show of the season is a special two-day show, Saturday and Sunday, October 21 & 22. Riders will be showing both days, with awards on Sunday afternoon. Please come out and cheer on our SHEC horses and riders at CRC Ranch in Temecula! Spectators are welcome to come for free, and bleachers are set up for seating. There's also an onsite catering business. If you're interested in riding in gymkhana events, please contact Sara.
* STAY ON TOP OF ALL THE LATEST NEWS via our newsletter here.
* Please remember to park in one of our parking lots, not on Caminito Quieto! Our lower lot has a lot of marked parking spaces.
* Know a Girl Scout or Boy Scout working on their Horsemanship Badge? SHEC has hosted some great Scouting events and we hope to host more in the future! Contact Sara for more info.